BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Monday, January 24, 2011

You Lose.

Who are you?
Who am i?
Where are we?
Who understands us?
Who will i be?
Who am i meant to be?
Where will i be in ten years?
Will i ever have you?
I ask myself these questions everyday.
Ask someone these questions,  they didn't see the deeper meaning. They thought that they knew everything. and they said (and i quote) "I win. You lose,"
What do they mean by that? This wasn't a game, it's meant to be taken deeply. To be thought about!
Some people don't get the meaning, the meaning of not knowing what will come next in life. I don't know where i'm going or where i should be...

Life isn't a tender game. It's more than just moments and breathes...

0 comments: