BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Me? A Social Butterfly?

I just realized this today at school, i'm friggin' social butterfly! Shocking, i know. But, i kinda already new that. My mom always said i could talk to a stick because i am so happy and talk to much. I like to talk, i like hearing others talk too. I like to read and i enjoy learning about people. It pisses me off when people try and change me, but, i try to ignore that. Maybe my 'social butterfly'...ness is because i'm always happy? I don't know. Maybe it is because i look past the face and body and see the soul inside. I do sometimes judge people by their looks, but, everyone tends to do that too. We all need to get over that. Maybe it's also because i don't believe in labels. I hate it when people label others as 'weirdo', 'pervert'(People call other people who are BI perverts), 'goth', 'emo' and so on, when they really don't know the person. Personally i ADORE the sad emo look! But, according to labels i'm to 'preppy' to be emo. And that is exactly why the name of this blog is 'Happy Emo Bunnies' because i want to be recognized as someone different. That i'm not for labels or any such things. ANYWAYS, this is off the point. The point is my one question of the public (nonexistent public never-the-less!) is it good to be popular with the 'weird' people and normal, popular people. Because i fit in with both... I talk to sad lonely people and the 'normal' people. I feel it's best to except everyone and everything about them no matter what it is. You shouldn't ditch someone because you don't their friends or their clothes.


-Love
~Happy-Emo-Bunnies~
((LOVE YA PEOPLE <33))


0 comments: