BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tears.

Everyone has a side no one sees.
Mine, are my tears.
I act happy and cheery at school
But, in all honesty, I'm scared.
Worried about the future, about my tests, about my friends, and me.
'Who will i be today?' i ask myself walking threw the halls.
I want to be some one new. Again and Again i want to be reborn.
Someone happy. Someone sad. Someone who doesn't lie to the world everyday.
Someone who can cry the tears she held back for years, and just let it out, not ashamed of her self.

I Don't Hate You, But, I Just Want To Save You When There's Still Something Left To Save.


This is me, the me i write about in these blogs.

1 comments:

Sarra Jouini said...

Have you ever thought you're not alone and that somebody out there share those exact same feelings?