BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kindness...

There is something i have to do at school tomorrow... It involves hurting someone. I don't want to hurt him, but, this is the only way to save him! I don't want to make him cry, i want to let him down gently. I can't say what he is going to do, because, he made me to promise not to tell anyone. But I know... I'm scared. I want to show him the light in the world and Jesus... But, how can i do that if I'm breaking his heart!? I'm so worried and scared...



~Happy-Emo-Bunnies </33 <3


I just want to heal you.

1 comments:

shorty said...

how can u tell someone that things will get better by u not being around??