BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Too much.

Today a man who has a crush on me kissed me on the back of my neck.
This is enough.
I was shocked and scared, a ran off, running for my life almost.
I can't do this anymore.
I'm scared he will try something more.
Enough is enough.
Next time i'm slapping him.
That was TOO MUCH.
This is it. I'm breaking it.

4 comments:

Belle said...

Was it really that bad?????

Princess Jelly said...

Oh yes.
If he did that, think about else he would try?
It all starts with a kiss. Goes down hill from there.

Ashley said...

scary, i luv the meaning to the blog though. oh, and if he does it agiin don't slap, that just shows how wimpy girls are...PUNCH HIM!!!! and i might come over and do the same...

Princess Jelly said...

LOL. Thanks guys xD Your the best, protecting me and all TTuTT

~Happy-Emo-Bunnies <3 </3