BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Murder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1GweIXHNiA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gfgUUZj24Y&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCivL7sqBk&NR=1

Life has it's ups and downs.Sometimes i get so bored that i need to pick  fights with my closest friends just to make sure they care. Maybe it's because I'm insecure about my relationships, I think i have so many friends, but, they never call. They never email. One is sweet in real life, but, online she hurts me and makes me angry. I just want to make sure she cares.I'm just getting jealous that she has made a new friend who is better than me, and can help her more. I just want to be important to someone, i want to be needed. Because, if i lock myself in my room and cry, no one can hear me. No one comes up to check on me, no one comes to say 'what's the matter?'. last time i cried my mom busted in and yelled at me.  I wear my crazy clothes and act brave and strong, not afraid of what people say, but, inside, i shivering and embarrassed, i want to hide. I want to be noticed so i can have someone by my side to hold my hand and say, 'hey, it's alright, they don't care about your clothes' and 'your fine the way you are'. Maybe only a boyfriend can do that...

I'm taking a knife and stabbing me and my best friend's relationship so she can be happy. So she can be with her new best friend and stop worrying about me. Like i've said in every post 'i just want you to be happy'
If you read this, and you know who you are, don't talk to me about this...

--Not-so-Happy Emo Bunnies. </3 (Just broken today)




0 comments: