BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Love Truly Is War

Love truly is war... And i won't give up. Not on You, or Him, or Her. I will fight to the end for Our freedom. I won't and can't give up. I Love you too much to let go, I'm too weak to have the strength.


 Love is a big word and a small word. A word with many meanings, and very few uses. A word that everyone uses, but, no one means it. A word used by the people of this world. I can't take these lies anymore, if you really care, tell me everyday. I won't take this... </3 






I'll scream into this microphone till you hear me and get the message.

0 comments: