BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

HAPPIEST POST OF MY LIFE.

Gawd, I'm so freaking happy!!!
AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! <3
Heehee Ever have one of those days when you wake up and you say to yourself "LIFE IS AMAZING. I'M GONNA EAT CHOCOLATE AND YOGURT," Yup. Today was that day ^^, My brother told my a ghost story yesterday so i couldn't get to asleep and when i did, i couldn't stay asleep. BUT! Good point is i snuck downstairs and watched anime on Netflix! :D then i went shopping with my mom and we had a good laugh. You guys should seriously check out Meekakitty :3 i love her videos! So funny xD I watched Dane Cook this morning too x3 laughed so hard i woke up my brothers. Woopsies~ *Acts innocent* Teehee(?) Yeah. I'm also planning my next cosplay...*drum role*  TAOKAKA (Picture here) >>>




WUHAHAHAH, Cool huh? It hides my face and shows off my long legs, can you say perfect? ...*insert the word 'perfect' here*... Gooood~
Anyways, this is a totally random blog, no point to it or anything~ JUST A HAPPY BLOG x3
...My soda just exploded O.O EMOTICONS FTW. Obviously i'm having fun with them ;3
Yeah. GOSH I'M SO HAPPY. Back off haters ;3
Ummm~ So, anyone heard of 'Failblog'? HILARIOUS. I have kitty ears on xD Listening to metal right nao too :3 KITTY SPEECH TIME:
Mew (American)
Nyah (Japanese)
Kitty (American)
Neko (Japanese)
--The end(?)--
Does anyone out there who is an Otaku (don't ask) know the Japanese word for bunny?
Here is a link to Meekakitty>>>
Link-y links~ Speeking of Links. Chibi Link from Legend of Zelda IS SO ADORABLE!!
Picture:




HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT FACE!?
Heehee Soda makes me happy~ xD
Well, i think i've waste enough of your life.
BAI BAI~<33

~Super Happy-Emo-Bunnies <33 (No broken heart today!)

3 comments:

HAnnah said...

Holy crap!!! Link is adorable. I don't call many people hot, but Link is definitely one of them. Ok, so, I am in fact a girl. Darn it.

Princess Jelly said...

LOL! <3 Link is so totally hot, you should be proud that you have good taste! Wait no, i have bad taste so... This means you have bad taste too? I DUNNO
((Sorry! A little hyper today~))

Unknown said...

um the japanese word for "bunny" is usagi ^u^ hope that helps ya~ :9