BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thrown Aside

Ever have one of those day when no one cares, when you reach out your hand for a handshake and your hand is slapped? Yeah, today was exactly like that. This one guy liked me a ton before, then, today, he threw me aside. The way it happened was a lot like in 'Alice in wonderland' when she is at the hatter's tea party, "No room," when, in truth, a million chairs are left... Maybe I'm just sad that i was forgotten, ditched, maybe with is just self pity, but, I'm hurt. Later he comes up and hugs me like it's no big deal. Maybe this is making a mountain out of a mole hill, but... Yeah. Not much else to say. I want to tell him how i feel about him running off and leaving me all alone when we were hanging out. ((By the way, we aren't dating, just friends)) I can't tell him, i know the answer, 'What are you talking about? I did no such thing!' or 'Yeah, so?'. That's how ever conversations end when i try to tell people how i feel...
--Current mood: Wondering
--Wants to: Draw more emo pictures
--Extra: I wish i had more followers, how do i get noticed here!? Doesn't matter i guess...

~Happy-Emo-Bunnies <3 </3
((ps: If you are one of my friends in real life, that sounds weird saying that, don't comment, i want my identity to remain a secret))

0 comments: