BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little about me...

This is my first ever blog, and i haven't talked about myself lately huh? Is that even what your suppose to do in a blog? Ah, it doesn't matter much. Here are a few things about me that i want to tell the world.
1. I am really random! xD :3 >:) RAINBOWS
2. As you can see from my other blogs i get distracted easily-HEY LOOK! A CHICKEN!!! Yeah, i get off track easily ^^;;
3. i like emoticons! xD =^.^= \(^o^)/ =D it took all my will power to leave them out of my other blogs x3
4. I can be sad and depressing sometimes ((I'M SO SORRY FOR MY SAD PITIFUL POSTS!))
5. I like the colour blue and purple.
6. i love accents, like English and Irish ones xD So cool!
7. I'm 3/4 Danish~ ((I think, i don't remember exactly >o<;)
8. I really tall and it annoys me.... i can't wear my favorite platforms xO they make me 6'1" ;_;
9. I friggin' social butterfly~ ((See earlier posts))
10. i attract odd people.
11. People tell me i have bad taste in men T~T
12. at this moment my head phones are failing me, i need to buy new ones xO
13. I love metal and rock.
14. i can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, though, i'm kinda over that.
15. Today i was thrown aside and ditched by this guy who claims he 'likes' me.
16. I abuse the word love everyday... I 'love' this drink, i 'love' you. So on.
17. I can't spell very well, so forgive me
18. I'm an Otaku (Only other otakus know what i'm talking about)
19. I love drawing.
20. If i'm not 'okay' i'll tell you other wise.
21. I get annoyed easily, but, i hold back my feelings.
22. i lie about my feelings to make sure you aren't hurt.
23. I start fights with my friends on purpose sometimes. Just to test them.
24. This isn't making me sound like a better person huh?
25. i sat next to a cute boy in math class today xD
26. I dyed my hair blue about... two or three weeks ago.
27. My favorite sport is swimming.
28. I want more followers.
29. My best friends choose each other over me.
30. And i'm actually okay with that.
31. I can be stubborn and annoying... I'm sorry.
32. How long is this going to go on for?
33. I talk to myself all the time... >.<;;
34. My favorite number is 7, 72, 21, and 9.
35. I don't go to a public school.
36. I need to get a life.
37. I'm writing a book.
38. I need to make my posts longer.
39. i want your opinions on everything.
40. All i want in life is to make you happy.
41. I can't fall, even if i know some one will catch me, i don't trust them.
42. I rant a lot ((Did i already say that?))
43. I write all the time.
44. I am a lolita/harajuku/cosplayer.
45. I want to sing my heart out.
46. I want to be a better person.
47. my dream is to become famous so i can make people smile with my acting/fashion/singing/drawing.
48. I love life a little too much. They say the trick to life is to not get too attached to it.
49. my favorite song lately is Strawberry Gashes and Cherry Scented by Jack Off Jill ((Link in profile)
50. I want to be able to save you from your demons.

Yeah. That's a lot of pointless nonsense huh? You don't have to read it if you don't want to.
Happy Emo Bunnies signing off! <3 </3


2 comments:

Belle said...

really you make fights just to get you're friends irked that is a low blow but I doubt they would choose each other over you

Princess Jelly said...

A low blow? Actually you totally misunderstand the situation completely. In my view this actually is helping them. Also, this is my way of making sure they care. ^^