BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love...

My heart was broken by a man last year. He was the first guy i ever fell in love with, yes, it was one sided. He was 17 and really nice. Kind and understanding. Very trustworthy. I told him in a secret letter how i felt. I went to my school dance later that month and saw him there, with another guy. Dancing. At first in my mind i thought they were only kidding, i dance with my gal pals sometimes to just joke around but, then they started to make out. My heart felt like it was snapped and stabbed. It shattered. It was my first heart break. I still haven't gotten over that horrible day, i replay it in my mind over and over again, trying to find some kind of release. But, there is none. People say that your first love will bare no fruit, i think that is about right. I've never been able to trust people easily, and this didn't help.


That's my story of pain.
I still think about it and what i could have done differently to change the outcome.
Even though i know there is no way to change this.


But, if i think about it, i became stronger threw this. I can talk to anyone, be who i am. I'm strong enough to stand alone now, he was the one who made me want to change. It shows how God knows best. He may test us and give us challenges but, once we over come them we are closer to him.


-Heart Broken Emo Who Trusts In The Lord signing off!

0 comments: