BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Cried.

Last night i was with my friend Ashley and her little sister Lauren, also James, this little boy i babysit.
I wore my lip piercings, and they both flipped out. I just laughed.
Ashley took a picture and texted her friend. Her friend replied 'AAAAAHHHHHHH! She's scary!'
I actually get that a lot, so, i didn't really care.
We have this inside joke, One time Lauren put her foot on my head and i said 'Wanna die?!' So, we say it and laugh.
So, Ashley told me to text her back with Ashley's phone. (By the way, i've never met this person)
So i did and i said 'thanks, i try. Wanna die hunny?;3 Call me to hear my voice!' 
So she called, which i wasn't expecting.
I talked to her, i really didn't know what to say.
Ashley dropped her food and i said 'ASHLEY! Don't make a mess!'
After a while of picking up dropped food, and other things, Ashley put her on speaker phone.
And she didn't know.
Can you guys guess where this is going?
She said 'Ashley, she's such a freak! Why do hang out with her?! She was like 'Ashley yer making a mess!' and she looks weird!' she mocked my voice, too.
I was hurt but, i didn't let it show.
I took the phone back and said 'I'm being who i am, and i like dressing this way!'
She replied, 'Well, YOU'RE not going to go far in life' in a snarky voice.
My dream is to become famous and to help people.
She was being so judgmental.
So.... i burst.
'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? IT ISN'T NICE TO INSULT PEOPLE WHO LIKE WHO THEY ARE AND THE WAY THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES . STOP BEING SUCH A JUDGMENTAL JERK!'
I hung up the phone and glared at Ashley, then i turned and whispered under my breath 'Beach' Which is a word play for the female 'b' word. Lauren saw it and got mad, i told her how i felt and she said i was stupid.
If you were called a freak wouldn't you get mad?
I felt like crying, but, since i couldn't, i dealt with it the wrong way.
Later than night once everyone left, i told my parents, and i have never cried harder.
I have been called 'weird' and 'scary', also 'stupid' and a 'wench', but, never a freak.
Freak hurts.
This 'freak' is crying because of what you said.
Thank you, dear judgmental person, You are the kind of people who make me stronger.
So, you know what? I'm going to dress more crazy.
I am going to where odd looking make up. 
I'll go emo if i want to.
So, thank you.
You made me a little stronger.
I'll prove you wrong, once again.
You'll see me once again, and i will be someone you never expected.

4 comments:

Belle said...

It was wrong of her friend to judge you.
She has no right to say that about you.
You're perfect the way you are Amelia.
Don't let them bring you down

Princess Jelly said...

Thanks Izzy...
It's just hard not to let them in...

Ashley said...

I don't think you are a freek!!!! you are cool...and have blue hair!!! Oh, by the way you will get my b-day invitation soon...so be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else...it is hard for me to act scary, i can't do it!!! *cries* :(

Princess Jelly said...

Thanks you guys ^u^ *hugs*