BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ever had one of those days when everything some one does just annoys you to no end? 
Yeah, i've had quite a few days like that.
But, usaully to stop it, i have to ask myself a few questions.
Why do i feel like this?
Should i be feeling like this?
What are they doing that annoys me?
Usually to all those questions, the answer is unknown. 
I don't know why i'm pissed off, and i don't really have a good reason.
So, even though i've asked these questions, i feel no better.
So i tell myself, 'It's their happiness that matters, not mine. And if they are happy, i will be too'
And that usaully helps.
I used this at Disney land when everyone kept pissing me off.
It honestly DID help.

0 comments: