BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ganged up?

Ever felt ganged up on?
Like your one best friend, and one of your other friends are totally out to get you?
Though, it may not be the case.
But, i can't help but feel hurt and a little pissed off at these two friends of mine.
I guess i'll just leave them alone and stop talking to them for awhile.
This usaully only happens when it's the three of us. Misery, Pride, and me.
Alone, they are perfectly nice! But, together, i can't help but feel annoyed.
Misery is usaully sad, and so i try to help, but, now a days, Pride gets in my way.
Pride doesn't listen to me and Misery goes along with what ever Pride tells her. 
Which leaves me alone and cornered...

0 comments: