BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V

V~*Click me for a surpise! :D Hehe!*~V
Come in, come in children! Enjoy this demented, deranged show! Hehe!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Test your name meaning!

http://en.shindanmaker.com/215156

;_;
Amelia's name means: 1) Lolicon. 2) Useless baggage.
 Geez. I feel loved D:>
And even my nick name!
Mimi's name means: 1) To show off your ●●● 2) A dangerous person...
Like, what?
Test your name, and post your answer in the comment section! xD It's actually pretty funny :D

3 comments:

sharon said...

sharon's name means: 1) To put panties on your head. 2) To have no special characteristics

Anonymous said...

Joshuajames 's name means: 1) One that no one wants to talk to. 2) To have a secret power.

Unknown said...

My name means 1) a lovely lady 2) Godly